With the arrival of LibreOffice 7.1, The Document Foundation introduced an Enterprise version with improved support and special features. Most of us don't need those enhancements, so we use the Community edition. Something similar does Zorin Technology Group Ltd., who a few minutes ago has had the pleasure of announcing Zorin OS Pro. Like the Enterprise edition of LibreOffice, this new proposal is designed for companies, but also for the most demanding users. And, well, it's not new at all.
The presentation of Zorin OS Pro is full of information talking about the benefits that this professional version of your operating system will bring. As things often come through our eyes, Zorin OS 16 Pro will arrive with four Premium interfaces, among which will be a macOS style and another with the style of Windows 11 that Microsoft has recently presented.
Zorin OS Pro will arrive with 4 exclusive interfaces
We are delighted to present the new edition of Zorin OS. Zorin OS Pro brings together the best applications and the most advanced features, so you can unleash the full potential of your computer to do your best work. It comes with our technical support service so you can get up and running smoothly. And every purchase helps fund the development of the Zorin OS project for the benefit of all.
The characteristics that they mention as special are:
- 4 exclusive Premium interfaces.
- Professional programs and apps, although the truth is that seeing that one of them is Kdenlive, I think that we can also install them on our own in the non-Pro version.
- Pre-installed productivity apps.
- Ability to share the mouse and keyboard on multiple computers.
- Ability to screencast (send video and audio to another screen).
- Special wallpapers.
- Pro Lite edition for old computers.
- Equipment support for installation.
Zorin OS Pro will be a reality next 17 August, starting with version 16. It will replace Zorin OS Ultimate from now on, and will be available for the same price. We remember that the most updated stable version is Zorin OS 15.3.