Surely you already know the video game Don't Starve Together, Well, now you have a new update available for Linux and it's totally free if you already have the base game. It's called Turn of Tides and it's the new result of developer Klei Entertainment's work that has added new features to its own survival and cooperation title on a mysterious island.
Since the game was released, it seems that the developers have been taking some inspiration from Shipwrecked DLC for the single-player version of Don't Strave, and with this new update you will build a boat to take you and other survivors across the sea and out of the island. This is the biggest update after Return of Them, so it's a big deal for fans of this title.
Those who know Don't Starve Together will know that it is a pretty weird video game, an indie title, and now with the new content you will have even more rarity if possible. But that is what makes these types of games interesting, which may not be surprising for their realistic graphics, but for having "something" that knows how to captivate gamers.
Among the new features available with this expansion you have:
- The boats to allow you to travel by sea together with other members. It is possible to build the boat large enough to carry all the survivors beyond the explored terrains of the base game.
- You will also have a new mining craft menu, allowing you to create everything you need to navigate the high seas.
- Lets explore a new island with a strange lunar landscape full of strange creatures.
- Also exist new biomes for that lunar island, with 3 new ones loaded with new valuable resources, and fearsome enemies.
- La lighting of this graphic work has been modified. Now you can see the world from a new perspective.
More information - Steam