A Twisted Tale looks like another interesting point and click adventure game with native Linux support, with quirky characters, unexpected twists and challenging puzzles. Based on all the games that forced us to stay indoors in the past, those retro games that will remind you of and that entertained you for hours. This point and click adventure game is full of quirky characters, surprising developments, and tricky puzzles.
«Discover a humorous point-and-click adventure inspired by all the masterpieces that forced us to stick to our computers in the past (and therefore rarely play outside). Full of crazy characters, unexpected twists and challenging puzzles. Accompany Vio on her involuntary journey through various realms. Explore broken cities, pirate ships deep in the jungle and other unreal places. Stand by her side when she meets (depressive) Death and join in with plenty of explicit and ambiguous references, homages and imitations of the great classics of the past (and not quite past)«. PS
As for the the characteristics of the game A Twisted Tale, that stands out:
- The graphics of this video game have been drawn by hand, by hand and digitized in 4K or UHD.
- The animation has been done in a classic way, frame by frame.
- It is based on the click type game.
- The main character chosen is female.
- It has many explicit references and homages or imitations to great classic games.
- Funny and unique characters.
- Weird humor and retro touches.
- Twisted scenarios and highly varied worlds.
- With a very extensive story full of complex puzzles.
- The decisions affect the end of the game (there are alternative endings).
A Twisted Tale- Kickstarter Page
A Twisted Tale- Itch.io
Download the Demo of the video game A Twisted Tale – Steam