But apart from CodeCombat there is more, maybe you know Scratch, especially if you have Raspberry Pi, and it is a software with which you can learn certain programming concepts, especially designed for children, thanks to an editor that works with graphic blocks, allowing you to create simple games among other things. But Scratch is not a game in itself, therefore we are not referring to this type of project. But You may be interested in knowing projects like:
- Vim Adventures: With this interesting game, you will be able to learn programming with the famous Vim. It is also online, so you can enjoy it from any system to learn the vim language.
- check io- In this case, you will be playing in a world where you must explore your programming skills. Like the previous one, it is online.
- code pupil: more than a game in itself, they are online exercises to learn HTML and CSS programming language to program websites.
- SchemaVerse: a simple strategy game based on the PostgreSQL database and therefore you will have to use SQL commands to advance. It is also an online game.
- cee bot: you will be able to live these adventures and learn using programming languages like C #, Java, and C ++.
- python challenge: Finally, Python is a very famous language nowadays and easy to learn, but it will be even easier playing this video game in which you pass the levels thanks to your Python codes ...
11 comments, leave yours
A very curious article the truth; I think this combination is a great idea, it entertains while it educates; Besides being a game, you not only have the challenge of writing the code but also of seeing what will happen next. I will try some to see how it works, I am between Codecombat and python Challenge ... I'll see hehe.
Thank you very much for your contribution!
Excellent, I want to play: 3
I was being productive in my work until I saw this post and downloaded the game ...
… I think the intratet will be delayed 2 days
I have missed Ruby warrior (to learn to program in Ruby). Very fun and addictive.
What you are is stupid because it doesn't go well ninaaa nor does it leave me guard or cock so I don't play game over anymore! understanding ?? or repeat.
I find it disrespectful and indecent that you put this type of comment on a public page, if you do not like the content of this page, simply ignore it.
And I find it pathetic with characters like you "Weki" and "el_inspirador" go two rude, respect a little the work of colleagues although I suppose you will be hooligans.
Che that hurts that there are no versions in Castilian. Imagine a 7 year old learning programming and English at the same time!
I am very interested in programming for children because I believe that technology is the future for children.
In my family we have already tried Code.Org, Scratch and Scratch Jr. Super recommended!
Also, my children learn in the academy https://www.crackthecode.la/ They teach them super fun things about code, programming and technology.