You surely know that Windows is known for its countless security bugs, which appear very often and countless times Microsoft let's say that it forgets to correct them, even the simplest ones.
So much so, that anyone with a cobasic knowledge of Linux operating systems, It is capable of violating a Windows password and entering with administrator privileges. The simplest method that exists is the Stickykeys trick, which Microsoft has gone beyond correcting.
This tutorial is designed to be used on your personal computer, for example on that old computer that you have at home and you do not remember the password, therefore we are not responsible for misuse given to it.
Tutorial to get passwords to access Windows using Linux
- Access the desired computer with Linux, you can use a dual-boot installed operating system or a Live CD.
- Search with the file manager of your favorite Linux distribution for the following file, which is in C: /Windows/system32/sethc.exe and the file C: /Windows/system32/cmd.exe
- Make a copy of cmd.exe to your desktop Linux and rename it to sethc.exe.
- Copy the file back to system32 and replace the old file with the new one.
- Start the Microsoft operating system and press the shift key more than 5 times, if you have done it correctly, a window will open. MS-DOS.
- Type the following command to add user:
net user Linux /add
- Then type this command to put it in the administrators group:
net localgroup Administradores Linux /add
- Notice that the Linux user has appeared on the home screen and has access to everything.
This is curious since we are in Windows 10 and they have not been able to repair the error, which I find it somewhat regrettable because anyone with a little skill can break into a Windows computer, just copy and paste a couple of files. Remember that we are going to do more tutorials on Linux Addicts, such as this one in which we learned to install Google Chrome