Tropico 6 It is one of those great titles that you want to have, you just have to look at the images of it and the previous versions to realize that it is not just another video game, but that it has something special in this civilization simulator with these details and graphics pretty good. Well, the arrival of Tropico 6 is looming and it seems that the same day of its launch for the rest of the platforms, support for Linux will also come, something that in many cases is not usually the case and is delayed with respect to the launches for Windos, MacOS or game consoles ...
The day that has been marked on the roadmap of its developers is the 25 January 2019Therefore, it will arrive shortly after Christmas. There is not too much left and Limbic Entertainment is finalizing everything for its launch, in addition to the publishing group Kalypso Media who are behind Tropico 6. That day will come for Windows, MacOS, Linux and later it will come for the PlayStation 4, and Xbox One consoles. That is really nice, that it comes earlier for Linux than for other platforms as important as Sony and Microsoft consoles respectively.
The new features of this civilization simulator, are:
- Large archipelagos to manage and to build civilization, since now you can simultaneously manage several islands with large cities.
- You can send your people on raids to other foreign lands to bring wonders and monuments to your world.
- Build bridges, tunnels and transport citizens and tourists in a better way, as well as by taxis, buses, and cable cars. That means a complete new transportation infrastructure.
- Customization of the palace at will. For that you are the digital dictator of this virtual world ...
- Revamped research system to focus on political aspects to be the best dictator.
- Electoral speeches are back to address your citizens.
- Cooperative and competitive multiplayer mode with up to 4 players.