Ya hemos hablado en numerosas ocasiones de los programas para capturar el vídeo lo que ocurre en tu pantalla. Ya sabes… esos programas que usan tanto para realizar esos vídeo-tutoriales que puedes ver en plataformas como Yutube. Seguramente ya conozcas alguno de estos programas de screencast, pero en este post no te traemos una comparativa de estos programas, sino unos capturadores específicos para el terminal Linux y que además son libres. Así podrás mostrar lo que hace sen dicho terminal de una manera visual y estética.
We will present you the 10 very special screencasting shows, since they are oriented to the console. So that this powerful work tool does not go unnoticed. Say before starting to list the ten selected, that this type of software began to be used in the mid-nineties, with numerous screencasting programs that began to hit the market to record the graphic environment. However, many are ignorant or unaware that it also exists for the console, and although this can also be done from screencasting apps for the graphical environment if we capture what happens on the terminal screen, we do not want that ...
Programs are normally used for educational purposes to teach how certain tasks are done, although they can be used for other types of projects or simply share information in a more graphic and understandable way. In addition, being for the end, this type of programs consume fewer resources (compared to graphic screencasting programs), ideal if you have a less powerful computer or if you need to share over networks with limited bandwidth. Well, the list of the 10 best open source and free is:
- ttystudio: recorder to end in GIF.
- ascinema: record terminal sessions to share.
- Shellr: Plain text screen recordings.
- Show term: record the activity so you can share it.
- TermRecord: record terminal session with HTML output.
- ttyrec: record the terminal, with included playback tool.
- IPBT: more for terminal capture.
- tty2gif: As the name suggests, it records in binary and gif formats.
- termrec: set of tools for recording and replaying TTY sessions.
- script: with this appropriate name, it is one of the most primitive of them all.