The First Warp is a point-and-click graphical adventure to interact with this distinctive 3D environment. In addition, it includes some new features introduced for the first time in this genre of video games. The idea of its developers was precisely that, to innovate to attract attention.
The First Warp has different graphic spaces where you will have to point and click on the surfaces. So far everything seems normal, and there are a multitude of video games similar to this one, but the mechanics go a little further and allows time manipulation, something that had not been seen before.
The story of this graphic adventure is based on a strange alien creature called Ո Օ Ո and that she is stranded in a galaxy far from her home. However, through overcoming challenges and time warping, he will attempt to traverse space to try to return and unravel some mysteries behind his strange disappearance.
In addition, this video game also includes other characteristics highlights:
- It is a pure indie title, for lovers of this type of genre.
- Very similar in dynamics to 2D point-and-click adventure, but unconventional.
- It's relaxing.
- Smart help system if you get lost. This way you won't always get stuck on one level like others.
- Supports resolutions up to 8K.
- A well-written story with a lot of humor and very strange quirks.
- Personalized ambient soundtrack.
- The adventure covers several planets distributed in 6 chapters.
- Many very well thought out riddles for you to solve. All of them will put you to the test, and they won't be easy at all ...
- Texts and subtitles in four languages, including Spanish.
More information about The First Warp project - Website
The First Warp Steam Page - Online shop