Sonoirty is a beautiful puzzle-type graphic adventure that will be released on May 25, also for Linux. Therefore, if you were waiting for it, it has almost arrived with a few days to go. Its developers, Hanging Gardens Interactive and Application Systems Heidelberg have announced this exuberant adventure, with graphics and landscapes that you can see for yourself in the screenshots and videos released, and with puzzles to try to entertain you while you enjoy this title. So now you can add yet another more native Linux title to the thousands that currently exist, which is great news.
Its creators affirm that it is a very innovative project, and this is confirmed by the awards German Computer Game Awards 2020, who gave them this title as Best Prototype back then. It is designed by hand, with areas full of beautiful landscapes that will attract your attention. It will surely remind you of other similar titles that delight your eyes. In fact, from the project's mailing list they describe it as "players will discover an unusual puzzle mechanic where obstacles must be moved by arranging sequences of sounds. The mechanic slowly becomes more complex and surprises the player again and again with new variations on the theme.«.
If you're wondering about something more technical, about the characteristics of this game, it must be said that the following points stand out:
- It is possible to play with both the keyboard and a game controller if you prefer.
- Extensive and original soundtrack.
- Creative and beautiful atmosphere.
- Designs with varied locations.
- Heartwarming story behind this title about Esther, the main character you will incarnate as.
- It also stars an eccentric old raccoon and his stone singing friends.
- Carefully hand-crafted and cohesive 3D virtual world.
More information and download - Valve Steam (also available on the GOG platform if you prefer)