Skin Witch is a survival horror title that will have support for Linux and Mac after the release of the Windows version. A video game that you should point to in the list for when it is available on Steam, especially if you like horror games. In addition, it is one of those indie games that they tend to like so much.
Created by developer Blackwood Specter. It is expected that the developer will contribute this title for Windows this month, so that everyone can download it from the famous store ValveSteam. Specifically, it is expected on May 22. After that, the port for macOS and Linux shouldn't take too long.
If you want to know more about Skin Witch, say that it is a single player video game, with the ability to choose multiple weapons, with numerous enemies and unique puzzles. It is based on a horror story through several different scenarios and with the possibility of having multiple difficulties and endings.
Other Skin Witch features are:
- It is survival and horror. Therefore, you will not have infinite resources, but they are limited. In addition, add puzzles as unique tests and in different scenarios and sets.
- You have access to multiple weapons to choose from.
- It allows you to make decisions.
- You will have to deal with various terrifying creatures that were once human. Also, they are not easy to kill ...
- As I have already mentioned, it is not a linear video game. You can choose various paths, or make certain decisions, demolish tunnels to prevent creatures from capturing you, etc.
In the video that I have included you can get a better idea of what Skin Witch will be when it arrives for our preferred platform. But as you can see, the darkness and the shocks are the dominant ones in this video game. So if you want to spend a "Good-bad" time, you know ... Skin Witch.