OpenShot 2.6.0 It has already been released, and it brings so many improvements that it is amazing that the developers have been able to do so much to improve this free and open source video editor. Now you can use this software to make all kinds of arrangements and video creations in a much more professional way, and with little to envy other proprietary and paid editors.
Notable enhancements in OpenShot 2.6.0 include the new artificial vision and artificial intelligence. With them you can detect objects, stabilize the image, follow movements, etc. Added audio effects such as EQ, robot effect, echo, noise, delay, distortion, expander, compressor, and whisper also stand out.
And if that's not enough, OpenShot 2.6.0 has also added a new control widget Zoom slider to navigate the timeline easily. You will also have a transformation tool to resize, rotate, move, cut, scale, zoom in or out, and mark the point of origin. The adjustment has been improved, for greater precision in the reproduction head, the clipping and the positioning.
Now you will also have effect for raster subtitle video on top, compatibility with FFmpeg 4, Updated WebEngine + WebKit and Blender, parentable keyframes, performance and stability improvements during drawing, timeline zooming and rendering. And a very long etc.
And it is that OpenShot 2.6.0 is more than an update, with a huge and monstrous package of novelties that have made it take a monumental leap in quality. If you don't believe it, here are some other interesting news:
- Correction of errors with the sound and other problems of the previous version.
- Optimization of CPU and thread usage.
- OpenMoji has been integrated to have a library of almost 1000 emojis to add to your videos or for simple animations.
- Update to the Cloud REST API, found in Azure and AWS. With it you can create personalized videos through simple HTTP requests.
- ChromeOS and AppImagen compatibility improvements for older Linux distros.
- New build servers for Mac, Windows and Linux to improve performance.
- Some procedures have even been improved to make development work easier and to release OpenShot enhancements more frequently.
- Bug reporting has also been improved.
- Better translations.
- Improved documentation.
- And much, much more ...
More information and download of OpenShot - Official Web