OpenExpo Europe brings you this free course on Kubernetes and OpenShift in order to obtain official certifications and improve your knowledge and skills as a cloud systems administrator, as well as improve your current job position. Keep in mind that professional profiles with skills on these open technologies are increasingly in demand.
A great opportunity for computer science students, software developers, and IT professionals with an interest in learning about containers, microservices, and / or Kubernetes. Composed with 3 workshops to be broadcast on September 28, 29 and 30 2021. They are entirely in Spanish and will have the collaboration of experts from the sector.
The OpenExpo Europe course on Kubernetes and OpenShift has a rich content divided in:
- Lab # 1 (Introduction to Red Hat OpenShift on IBM Cloud) [Tuesday, September 28]:
- 16:00: Keynote: Hybrid Cloud, the future is here, where are you? - Enric Delgado
- 16:20: Deploy Lighter and More Flexible Applications: An Introduction to Containers and Kubernetes. - Luis Reyes, Developer Avocate at IBM.
- 16:40: IBM Satellite: IBM Cloud Services Anywhere. - Armando Castillo (LATAM) / Sebas Chaparro.
- 17:00: Introduction to the challenge. Lab platform and communication with experts.
- LAB Day 1: Red Hat OpenShift Basic
- Lab # 2 (Introduction to Operators in Red Hat OpenShift) [Wednesday, September 20]:
- 16:00: Automate the application lifecycle with Operators. - César Murrieta (LATAM) / Javier Ordax.
- 16:30: Now yes! Deploying in the cloud has never been easier. - Luis Reyes, Developer Avocate at IBM.
- LAB Day 2: Operators in OpenShift.
- Lab # 3 (Introduction to Red Hat OpenShift Pipelines) [Thursday, September 30]:
- 16:00: Streamline your development and deployment process with native CI / CD for Kubernetes on IBM Cloud. - Manuel Sánchez, Pedro Martínez (LATAM) / Carina Viglieti.
- 16:20: Intelligent Traffic with Service Mesh. - Alfredo López (LATAM).
- 16:40: End of the challenge, conclusions, final ranking and rewards.
- LAB Day 3: Introduction to Red Hat OpenShift Pipelines.
In addition, if you register for the free course you can also qualify for an award, and you will be able to obtain more than 70% of the final test score for the official Kubernetes and OpenShift certifications thanks to the attendance at the 3 days of labs.
Where can I register for free?
If you are interested in register for free in this course that OpenExpo Europe brings you, you can do it from this same link...
I wouldn't miss it!