If you are looking for an alternative to CMS (Content Management System) best known, that is, to content managers such as WordPress, Prestashop, Drupal, Joomla, etc., here we present a very interesting and complete option. It is an open-source content manager, like those mentioned above. In addition to a CMS, it also implements a builder for websites in an easy way and is based on the PHP programming language and the Laravel 5 framework.
Use drag and drop and allow users to create content quickly and easily. Likewise, it has a large number of functions, so it is quite flexible to set up an online store, a website for your business or a blog. We talk about microweber. It is already being used by some websites of organizations and companies, so the result is quite professional. If you want to start now, you can access the official project website.
The site was launched in Beta form in April 2015 in Sofia, Bulgaria and little by little it has been growing in development and also in the number of users who trust it. The startup that created it has become one of the most popular in the European country and they have even become among the 100 most popular in Europe and win a prize. And if you want to know why, now we are going to see some of the Microweber features:
- Live edit, you can directly work with the front-end of the website.
- Drag and drop, to add content or elements easily with a mouse click.
- WYSIWYG HTML Editor, an HTML code editor that shows you the real view while you work with it.
- Online shop, an online store built quickly, with options to display the stock, payment system, etc.
- Statistics to obtain information about everything that happens on your website.
- templates to customize the layout and other features.