It is what this distribution has. The same thing goes almost a month without launching a stable version that gives us an update six days after former. This morning have thrown manjaro 2021-12-16, an update without many notable new features, but two noteworthy ones. One of them is that the KDE edition has received KDE Gear 21.12.0, the December update of the project's suite of applications. The other is not very big, but it is important.
And it is that last day 6 The Document Foundation launched the LibreOffice 7.2.4 and 7.1.8 updates They were just introducing a security fix. TDF believed it was important enough to release a new version of its suite, and this probably had something to do with Manjaro 2021-12-16 being released so early. In fact, when launching the update on the 10th there were users who mentioned that the included version of LibreOffice arrived with the security flaw.
Highlights of Manjaro 2021-12-16
- Some of the kernels were updated. 5.13 and 5.14 have already reached the end of their life cycle, and Linux 5.13 is not even available.
- Made more changes to the Breath theme.
- KDE Gear is now on 21.12.0.
- Thunderbird was renewed to 91.4.0.
- @Yochanan worked on streamlining Manjaro overrides in GNOME extensions and tweaks. Users of this edition should make sure to restart the Gnome Shell or log out before reporting any issues.
- LibreOffice has been updated to 7.1.8 and 7.2.4, which include important security fixes.
- Some updates to Deepin.
- Other regular Upstream updates.
Manjaro 2021-12-16 is a stable update, which means that it is available to update from the same operating system, either from the Pamac software center or with the command sudo pacman -Syu. The next ISO image, in fact the first Release Candiate is already available, it will already be Manjaro 21.2 Qo'nos.