Hello, would you know of any program to give classes in coloaborative intranet, with chat and document editing? for example, spreadsheets, if possible without depending on the internet
The closest thing we find, These are applications that can be installed on a local web server and accessed from an internal network.
Remember that if the demands are not too high, a server can run on a normal computer using a desktop layout. A good alternative to create it is XAMPP.
XAMPP is a distribution of the sApache web server, MariaDB database engine, and PHP and Perl programming languages. This is enough to install most of the programs thought to work online.
Table of Contents
- 1 Learning management using software. What are the characteristics
- 2 Learning management software. Some open source programs
- 3 Collaboration tools through software
Learning management using software. What are the characteristics
A learning management system (LMS) andIt is software designed to work from a web server. Its purpose is to administer, distribute and control non-face-to-face training activities. It is designed so that participants do not have to enter the system at the same time.
Learning Management Software Features
As a minimum, this type of program should allow the following:
- User management.
- Creation and allocation of resources, materials and training activities,
- Manage teacher and student access Manage access.
- Control, monitoring and evaluation of the learning process.
- Establishment of communication channels such as discussion forums, videoconferences and chats.
- Report production
Learning management software. Some open source programs
Like many other content managers for various purposes, A-Guardian uses a module system that allows to expand its characteristics. The management of students and courses is done from a very easy to use interface.
- Creation, extension and cancellation of courses
- Student manager.
- Courier services.
- Management of student and teacher profiles.
- Form of comments.
- Creation of group blogs.
- Form of comments.
- Management of files and multimedia content.
- Forum service
- FAQ page builder.
This platform combines a great set of collaboration tools to help instructors and teachers manage virtual courses.
- Creation, update and deletion of courses.
- Student manager.
- Course material manager.
- Knowledge evaluation system.
- Support for multiple group collaboration tools; forums, blogs, bulletin board, chat, project groups, podcasts, etc.
- Design adaptable to the device.
Collaboration tools through software
It is likely that learning management systems exceed the needs of our reader. Because of that, We decided to look elsewhere. In tools that allow collaboration remotely through software.
Although are not intended for structured online learning (do not include enrollment modules or assessment systems) if they serve to manage projects.
Collaborative Open Source Collaboration Software
Es a tool of project management that allows you to keep track of projects, milestones, to-do lists and tasks using the browser. Is prepared for send email alerts when something is done, when someone uploads a file, or when someone misses a deadline. Synchronization with most calendar applications is possible. It also has a role management system.
Tiki Open Source Collaboration Software
Is a tool open source collaboration software with features such as wiki, blogs, forums, calendar, image galleries, and polls. It is ideal as platform for an intranet focused on a specific project.
- Wiki: It's a set of web pages that anyone (with permission) can quickly and easily edit without coding.
- Fcollection forms of information. Reports generation.
- Blogs: Creation of multiple blogs with an easy to use interface.
- Forums: Creation of multiple forums with organization by topics and email notification.
- Events calendar: Tiki supports multiple calendars, including personal (user-specific) calendars. Notification of pop-up events and export to iCal format.
- File Gallery: Galleries can be used to store images, documents or any other file that is uploaded.
- Surveys, questionnaires and polls: Both for simple, multiple choice or free answer questions.