If you like third person shooter video games, you have surely had fun playing many titles in this category. But if you also like those video games that provide large doses of humor or really ridiculous things, then you should know Killer Bean. The name already gives a lot of information about what you can find, a killer bean ...
The title Killer Bean is taken from a movie created by Jeff Lew and which was launched in 2009. It would finally be launched fully and openly through YouTube in 2018, where it would gain a good following. Well, all of them are in luck, because now they have a video game based on it.
It is a roguelike shooter in the third person, as reported by its developer. In it you will be able to get into the skin of this Killer Bean and overcome different challenges, with a different design than other titles of this theme, different missions, well-treated characters, a good story behind, and a quite beautiful graphic design as can be deduced from from the screenshots.
At the moment there is no set release date, nor have they given too much progress. It is not yet known how it will actually be played, and if it is an adventure as crazy as the real movie or not. But if it is, it could end up being a success. For now, you can only see the information on the Steam forum, where the developer confirmed that it would be available. for Linux and Steam Desk natively.
Among the few known details At the moment, it is known that it is planned to include in Killer Bean:
- Missions and story entirely created from scratch, with plot twists and lots of surprises.
- Possibility of leveling up your character's abilities, such as stealth, melee combat ability, parkour dexterity, ability with different weapons, etc.
- There will be different factions of enemies and they don't like each other.
- Killer Bean will be loaded with ragdolls and physical combat.
- With many vehicles to drive and many different weapons to try.
- Many main characters roaming the map will help or attack you.
- Ability to edit and design your own Shadow Beans to hunt down Killer Bean.
- Create your own missions using the map editor.