Interrogation is a peculiar detective video game where you will have to carry out interrogations to get rid of a terrorist organization. The truth is that game developers need to find new fronts, stories and themes to create genuine video games in an industry that has been around for years and where there is little to be exploited. But sometimes they find certain gaps that are not too recurrent, despite the fact that they may be somewhat controversial ...
Support is coming to Linux this year, where you can take down a mysterious terrorist organization called The Liberation Front. You will be a detective who will have to deal with ethics, morality, radicalization, psychology, and the authority that you can exercise over your interviewees. The police department will entrust you with this mission to discover the mysteries of the terrorists with a complex system of simulation of conversations.
Critique Gaming is the developer of this game, and also of others such as "This War of Mine", "Papers, Please", "This is the Police", "Orwell", ... And in this new work they have put a great effort in all the technical aspect to make conversations more natural and simulate a real conversation:
- Cada interrogation will be harder and harder than the previous one, and you can approach it in thousands of different ways.
- Characters psychologically realistic and complex.
- La history introduces contemporary themes such as political radicalization, abuse of power, mental health, etc.
- You have 3 different endings that will determine the future of the world. You decide which one ...
- Intricate game management and strategy
- Pretty good art and music adorning all of the above
Perhaps some points seem somewhat controversial and even immoral or unethical (they seem that way to me), but the truth is that it is probably quite successful. In fact, we live in a world where there are thousands of Hollywood movies where people kill, rape and torture frequently, video games loaded with sexism and violence, etc.