HPLIP has been updated to version 3.19.3. The new version has been in development for more than two months and is now compatible with many more printers, you have them all after cutting. And not only that, but they have also been made compatible with new operating systems, including two of the most popular systems of the many that exist in the Linux world.
The new operating systems compatible with HP Linux Imaging and Printing are Debian 9.7, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.6 and Linux Mint 19.1, a system that we should not confuse with "Tina" (19.2) which has already entered the development phase. We remember that HPLIP is a software that includes software and drivers for use in HP printers. The v3.19.3 has added support for a total of 27 printers more than you have below.
These are the new printers compatible with HPLIP
- HP OfficeJet Pro All-in-One 9010.
- HP OfficeJet Pro All-in-One 9020.
- HP OfficeJet All-in-One 9010.
- HP PageWide XL 4100 and 600 printers.
- HP PageWide XL 4100 and 4600PS MFP printers.
- The HP Color LaserJet Managed MFP E77422a, E77422dv, E77422dn, and E77428dn.
- HP LaserJet MFP E72425a, E72425dv, E72425dn, and E72430dn.
- HP LaserJet Managed MFP E62655dn and E62665hs.
- HP LaserJet Managed Flow MFP E62665h, E62675z, and E62665z.
- HP LaserJet Managed E60155dn, E60165dn, and E60175dn.
- HP Color LaserJet Managed E65150dn and E65160dn.
- HP Color LaserJet Managed MFP E67650dh and HP Color LaserJet Managed Flow MFP E67660z.
Moreover, HPLIP 3.19.3 also includes Gen2 driver support Class and booklet printing support for the HP LaserJet Managed MFP E82540-50-60 dn-du-z, HP Color LaserJet Managed MFP E87640-50-60 dn-du-z, HP Color LaserJet Managed MFP E77422a-dv- dn, HP Color LaserJet Managed MFP E77428dn, HP LaserJet MFP E72425a-dv-dn, and HP LaserJet MFP E72430dn devices.
It can download the latest version HPLIP from this link and choosing our version of Linux. For some operating systems, such as Ubuntu, a .run file will be downloaded that we will have to configure as executable (right click / permissions), double click on it and accept the changes.