It is likely that sometimes you are browsing the Internet and you are analyzing a web page that you want to imitate because you are a webmaster, or you simply like it the letter font that they use and you would like to know what it is. Well, without adequate tools it is difficult to know, but with these programs that I will show you in this article you will be able to obtain the information you need effortlessly.
Also, there is not only a single utility for that, but there are several. The most practical and simple are the extensions or add-ons for web browsers, since they are integrated into the browser itself and allow you to easily use them at any time you have detected that you want to know that the source of the web you are viewing interests you ...
Well, in order to know the type of font that is being used in some web text, you just have to:
- Fontanello: select part of the text you want to obtain information about and right click and then select the tool that you have installed as a complement and it will show you the details of the font name, size, color code used, etc.
- WhatFont: in this case you simply select the icon of the extension or add-on installed in the browser and put the cursor over the text you want to obtain information about ...
As simple as that. Now for install these plugins In your favorite web browser, I leave you these direct links to make it easier for you to locate them:
- Install Fontanello on Google Chrome
- Install Fontanello in Mozilla Firefox
- Install WhatFont on Google Chorme
- Install WhatFont in Mozilla Firefox
super simple. So you no longer have to be comparing sources to see if they resemble the one on the web ...
By the way, if you would like create a font for yourself that doesn't exist, then I recommend one of these two programs to create and edit fonts:
They are found in the repos of the most popular distros, and in app stores, so you can easily install them.