The gaming world continues to wink at Linux. This time we bring you news about a video game called Hotel Magnate. After a successful crowdfunding campaign started on the Kickstarter platform and with a profit of about 70K Australian dollars, it seems that it will finally reach GNU / Linux as well. Although this has come completely by surprise, as those of you who have followed this title will know.
For those who do not know, in the funding campaign there was no review announcing that there would be a port for Linux. On the other hand, when it appeared in Valve's online video game store, Steam, a complete section of the necessary requirements for Hotel Magnate on computers with Linux distributions. Also, it appears that developer Bastion Interactive has conformed to other media that there will be a Linux version, but that it will not be available for early access. We will have to wait a little ...
Bastion Interactive has partnered with Crytivo for more help, another developer and publisher known for some titles that work great on Linux, such as The Universim. Considering this and the success of the crowdfunding campaign, it seems that it could be a good title for all those who like this type of simulation and management games.
If you want to know more details of Hotel Magnate, here are some key points:
- You can build, furnish and supervise your own hotel with several levels.
- You will attend to the needs and demands of your guests And, if you do it right, you will attract more customers to continue improving your facilities.
- Hire employees to clean, tend, manage and maintain the hotel.
- Manage prices of rooms, salaries, restaurants, etc.
- Become an expert in marketing for more tourists to come.
More information - Steam