Hollow Knight is a very interesting 2D action and platform adventure for Linux, at least it is different from traditional games, one of these independent games with some special graphics. The game is set in a grim world of insects, with a very good design job behind it. In it you can inspect caverns and ancient cities in which to face more than 130 enemies, with strange powers to face and defeat.
The opponents will be dirty creatures between somewhat gloomy scenarios where you must also solve the challenges and mysteries that will be presented to you throughout the game at different levels. Therefore you will have about 40 hours of guaranteed fun to get to the end, a time that is worth spending. Of course the price is not high for the quality of what we will find all those who like platform video games.
The price of this title is about $ 14.99 or euros to the conversion, as always is usual. Of course, it will be available on Steam from Valve for all linuxers interested in it. You can also find it on other online video game platforms such as GOG and Humple Store.
Y the most outstanding features are:
- Side-scrolling 2D scenarios like the classics of this genre.
- A whole world to explore with interconnected highways and forgotten paths through jungles and ruined cities.
- You have the possibility to evolve and acquire new skills to improve your strength, speed and powers.
- Huge cast of characters and enemies.
- Beautiful painted landscapes
- Mapping tools to plot the journey.
Definitely worth it if you like action and platform games and you don't want a too conventional title. Hollow Knight has quite attractive touches of distinction that I invite you to discover ...