The first thing, you have to count what is franz for those who do not know it yet. It is a program that will unify your messaging programs. With Franz you can read and write messages from up to 14 different messaging services, all in a single app. Undoubtedly a very practical project in which you can unify all your messaging programs to centralize them and be able to manage them in a more comfortable way for you.
You can get it for your platform, since it is available for various platforms, including GNU / Linux, in the official project website. Franz supports WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Google Hangouts, Skype, Slack, WeChat, HipChat, Group Me, Steam Chat, Discord, Gitter, Grape, and Chatwork. This wide range covers the basic needs of almost any user, since, as you can see, it supports almost all the big instant messaging apps, at least the most used ones ...
As I said, Franz in addition to its benefits gives us multiplatform support, so you can have it installed both on your Windows, as in Mac OS X, on your GNU / Linux as on your smartphone or tablets with Android. Its operation is simple, so you will not have too many complications to use it. Undoubtedly the most comfortable and simple way to manage all your messaging traffic from various apps in one place. Of course, you will not have to pay anything, since it is a completely free program ...
For, install it, follow the steps:
- Access the link of the official website that I left you earlier.
- Hit the download button franz for your platform.
- Once downloaded, go to the directory where you downloaded it and unzip the package.
- Once downloaded and unpacked, double click on the Franz icon inside the folder that has been created.
- Se will open Franz, and if you have Ubuntu, you can anchor it to the launcher to have an easier direct access.
Any problem or doubt, leave your comment ...