Within less than 24 hours, Mozilla plans to make the availability of Firefox 111. As we will explain later, it can already be downloaded, and the release notes are already available on GitHub, waiting to be confirmed tomorrow, but everything seems to indicate that it will be one of the most modest releases in recent years, or at least like that. It will be indicated by the news that will provide us when the time comes.
Mozilla releases a new version of its browser every four weeks, and Firefox 14 is due on March 111, but it looks like a new version will be delivered. more to meet the schedule that for another reason. Unless other new things are included under the hood, like many bug fixes or security patches. The following list, yet to be confirmed, is what Firefox 111 brings.
What's new in Firefox 111
- Windows native notifications have been turned on.
- Firefox users relay they can now choose to create email masks from the Firefox credential manager. For this, it is necessary to be identified with a Firefox account.
- Two new languages have been added: Silhe Friulian (fur) and Sardinian (sc).
- It is now possible to use the rel attribute on form elements, making it easier to specify the relationship between the current document and the form target in a cross-browser compatible way.
- Origin private file system access, a new storage API that enables web applications to store and retrieve file system data in an isolated environment, is now available.
- Various bug fixes and new usage policies.
- Various security patches.
Firefox 111 can now be downloaded from the Mozilla server (link), but the official launch will take place tomorrow at noon in Spain. Users who prefer the version of the official repositories of our distribution will have to wait a time that will vary from a few hours to several days.
Be the first to comment