It is a smartphone of middle class, with a price starting at € 580. The terminal also offers an Android 11 operating system pre-installed from the factory, and promises to update by OTA up to Android 12, Android 13 and Android 14 versions when they are released. Also, it will keep guaranteed support until 2027, which is a great guarantee. And if you want to get away from Google's operating system, it also offers support for postmarketOS.
As for the Technical specifications of this terminal, the truth is that the Fairphone 4 has:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G SoC:
- Manufactured with 8nm technology
- Kryo 570 high performance cores at 2,2GHz, 4x Cortex A77 at 2.2Ghz and 4x Cortex A55 at 1,8Ghz. With big.LITTLE architecture to improve energy efficiency and reduce battery consumption.
- Adreno 619 GPU compatible with Vulkan, OpenGL, OpenCL, DirectX.
- Accelerator for IA Hexagon 694 (Tensor, Vector and Scalar).
- Support for 5G, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, WiFi 6.
- Support for positioning using GPS, Glonass, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS, NavIC and SBAS systems
- 6 GB or 8 GB of RAM memory type LPDDR4X.
- 128GB and 256GB internal flash memory. UFS 2.1.
- MicroSD card slot to expand up to 2TB.
- 6.3 ″ screen with 1080 × 2340 px resolution and 410 ppi pixel density. Protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 technology.
- 3950 mAh Li-Ion battery for long autonomy.
- Compatible LTE 5G connectivity, to navigate much faster. It also supports older generation networks, such as 4G.
Buy Fairphone 4 - Official store