One of the games for linux most peculiar and surprising that we can find is Euro Truck Simulator 2.
This game arrived in October 2012 on the Windows platform and we are very close to seeing it for Linux, since the creators of the game have published in their blog that they have seen the light at the end of the tunnel and have finally finalized the version of the game for Linux.
It is a trailer driving simulator. A brilliant, as well as interesting proposal, and without a doubt a whole experience for the player.
The graphics They are really brilliant, the driving realism is impressive, and the gameplay is amazing. Without a doubt we are facing one of the titles of the moment.
Among the things that can be done in the game we find for example:
- Transport a wide variety of goods through more than 60 European cities.
- Set up your own business and manage the company to get the maximum benefit.
- Build your own fleet of trucks, garages, drivers, ...
- possibility of tune trucks, customize them with lights, horns, headlights, exhaust pipes, ...
- Thousands of kilometers of royal road networks with hundreds of famous monuments and structures.
If you like to get out of the routine, and you want to discover different and surprising games, without a doubt you cannot miss the opportunity to enjoy Euro Truck Simulator 2.
The game is free to download, but has restricted options, which will be activated if you buy the full version. But you can always try it for free and then decide whether you want to pay or not.
More information - 2013 will be the year of Linux Games
Download - eurotrucksimulator2.com/download
Source - blog.scssoft.com