aironux is a program for download free music from Linux in direct download (for now). No need to wait seeds nor connections of Other users. You can get your music Favorite in a few the 2nd and in a way really simple. It is fully programmed in python and all their libraries are free. It has some algorithms new facts by the author himself.
It should be noted that this program does not have basis related data or stores the files displayed in the SCHEDULE, it's just a algorithm search and obtain mp3 files. This notice is given to us so that we can use the program at our own risk.
Table of Contents
Features of the new version of Aironux V1.7
- Slight interface changes
- Song player without downloading to hard drive
- Full integration with GNOME 2,3.
- Now we add rare character support in the download path (beta)
- Correction of unexpected closings
- Multiple Download Manager
- Cancellation of Downloads in Progress
- Code rewritten from scratch to take advantage of linux features
* Note: Aironux depends on the following software packages or libraries:
- Python 2.7.x
- wxpython 2.8 or higher
- pygame 1.9
- Codecs to play MP3
If you use ubuntu with this command it will be enough:
sudo apt-get install python-wxversion python-notify python-pygame python-gst0.10
Installation instructions: Just unzip the aironux.tar.gz file somewhere on your desktop and run the aironux.sh file that contains the "aironux" folder.
You can download the application from here.