Three months after the previous version, we already have a new delivery of this famous 3D image editing and modeling software. Is about Blender 2.92y has arrived with new tools and a feeling for a server: it seems that these developers are not running out of ideas and they always have something interesting to add to this software that, although it is true that not just anyone can master, it is also worth it for experienced users.
It is common that when someone releases a new version of their software they say that it is the best they have done so far, something that is also logical if we think that it is the latest they have developed. But those of this famous editor / modeler assure that Blender 2.92 marks the beginning of something incredible. Below you have a list of the most outstanding news that have arrived with this version.
Highlights of Blender 2.92
- Nodes in geometry, with a new customizable modifier and point spread.
- Mass sculpture, with the possibility to control the silhouette at any time and a new "elastic snake" effect.
- Pen strokes can now be edited as curves.
- Possibility of tracing the movement.
- Many brushes are now softer.
- Ability to create primitives interactively with just two clicks.
- Improvements in Eevee, and in the release note (available at the beginning of this article) we can see some impressive simulations, so much so that it may be why the developers say that this release is the beginning of something incredible.
- New exposure node in the composer to see everything.
- Animations improvements.
- Other general improvements.