Following in the same footsteps as Fallout and Wasteland, ATOM RPG Trudograd It is now available. An expansion or sequel to the successful original ATOM RPG, and inspired by the aforementioned titles, with a turn-based role-playing style and a post-apocalypse theme.
This expansion is totally independent, and you won't need the title first to play, which is good news. The developer has acknowledged that it was initially conceived as a small DLC for the original ATOM RPG, but little by little it grew into a full edition.
The video game already points out ways, since since it was in the Early Access stage, it has already begun to receive various awards, as the second of the devcom Indie Award 2021, and the Russian LUDI. This gives clues to the quality of the title we are facing.
If you wonder about the characteristics ATOM RPG Trudograd, are:
- You can start the game with a new character or continue with the ATOM RPG character. To do this, you must save a file with the character and load it from TRudograd through its menu.
- Explore a vast open world, containing more than 40 hours of gameplay and more than 45 populated locations, from a snowy post-apocalyptic megalopolis and its outskirts to secret Soviet military bunkers, a large pirate oil tanker in the frozen sea and a mysterious island, between many more.
- Visit over 30 combat-only locations where you can battle dozens of varieties of enemies, from mercenaries to ruthless mutants.
- Meet over 300 characters, each with a unique portrait and branching dialogue.
- Complete over 200 missions, most with multiple solutions and outcomes.
- A handmade art that also surprises and that you will find in this game.
- Arm yourself with over 100 different weapon models with over 75 weapon mods for customization.
- Protect yourself by wearing any of 3 uniquely powered Soviet-style exoskeleton armor suits, with over 20 ways to customize and modify them for any style of play.
More information about ATOM RPG and access to it - Steam Store